April 8th, 2010 by Al
Posted in Video
The newest program from MAGIX, Movie Edit Pro 16 Plus, is a lot like Movie Edit Pro 16, but with loads more options for your videos. It’s had a lot of improvements, like making the design more intuitive and adding some new features, including:
- Secondary color correction
- Blu-ray™ and AVCHD discs with animated menus
- New DVD menu design
- Title editor with improved quality and direct previewing
- Object zoom function for precise effects control
- Unique travel route animation
It has more than 1500 special effects, cinematic transitions and templates, and it has full HD support for HDV and AVCHD camcorders. You can use up to 99 multimedia tracks, and it supports Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. And if you’re using more than one camera, you can easily edit together the footage from two different cameras.
This is only really scratching the surface of what Movie Edit Pro 16 Plus can do, though. If you want to try it out for yourself, it’s £69.99 from the Magix site, or you can download a trial version.