How many system optimisation utilities out there are really trustworthy, and efficient? Not much, I guess, and some of which that are good, comes with a price; free ones often are bundled with spywares and adwares. So, we hare here to recommend you CCleaner 1.34.407, the latest release of CCleaner, a free optimisation software and privacy tool.
With CCleaner, you are able to remove unused files from the computer, allowing your Windows operating system to run faster. At the same time, it also frees up valuable hard disk spaces that unwanted files have been clogging up those storage spaces.
As a privacy tool, CCleaner has the capability to clean up traces of your online activities, such as removing malicious cookies and temporary files. Those traces could be found in your temporary folder or your Internet history. Removing those traces only take a single click of your mouse.
And of course the best part of CCleaner is that it is free, with no adware and no spyware!
Change Log for 1.34.407 (October 19, 2006):
- - Added cleaning for:
- Visio 2003, AVG Anti-Spyware,
- CuteFTP 8.0 Pro/Home and 7.0 Home,
- Windows Live Toolbar, CA Anti-Virus
- - Updated cleaning for: Outlook 2003, TextPad 4, Quicktime Player
- - Improved error handling when opening RegEdit.
- - Fixed issue with Opera 9 classic installer.
- - Updated installer routines.
- - Issue scanner accuracy improvements.
- - Updated Arabic, Serbian (Latin and Cyrillic), German and French translations.
- - Minor optimizations and tweaks.