June 7th, 2006 by Keith
There is not much of a difference between Google Video player and the player you already would have on your PC. Google Video player allows you to watch video downloaded from Google Video website.
- * Watch videos downloaded from Google Video
- * Browse scenes within a video using thumbnails
- * Skip to anywhere in the video, even if that portion hasn’t downloaded yet
- * Sit back and watch videos in full screen mode
- * Resume video downloads automatically
- * Video card with at least 16 MB of RAM
- * 1 Ghz or faster processor
- * Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
If you are using Windows, click here to try out the windows version.