July 7th, 2006 by Keith
Interestingly, what is the best way to monitor your employees’ work? Furthermore, companies are becoming more concern with employees’ work rate, as they may be prone to doing personal stuff during office hours, for instance, looking at adult pictures, chatting with friends, or even sending confidential documents to your rival companies. Is it possible to track these actions remotely? Nonetheless, the answer is certain, of course as long as you have money to spare.
Oleansoft’s Hidden Camera allows you, as employer, to monitor and record everything that your employees do. Furthermore, this application also includes offline work time counter, as well as remote control tool such that you can have access to the remote computer.
With Hidden Camera 2.21, administrator only needs to install the manager part to the administrating computer, and the employee part to all the employees’ computers. With this, the program is capable of capturing up to 250 computers, per manager computer, within the network. Administrator is able to view the screen capture that is on the remote employee’s computer in real time. The offline work time counter allows one to see the statistical information about the working time of any employee. With the Hidden Camera’s “split mode”, the manager computer can view all monitors simultaneously.
Basically, the remote control allows the you to view remote computer’s screen on your own monitor, and all your mouse movements and keyboard signals are transferred directly to the remote computer. You work on the remote computer just as if it were right there in front of you and you will have complete, unlimited control of the remote computer so you can launch applications, work on documents, transfer files, even shut it down. This is of course, you have granted permission as the system administrator of that remote computer.
- - Supports up to 250 employees PCs simultaneously from one manager’s PC
- - Record and View modes + Slide show
- - Capture interval: from 2 seconds to 1 hour
- - Off-line work time counter
- - Remote control, 2 modes
- - Split-screen mode: up to 250 screens simultaneously in one manager PC’s screen (from 2×2 to 16×16)
- - External archive viewer with “Date&Time” filter
- - Network archive folder
- - Smart capture: the program does not make screenshots while screensaver or low power mode are running, also, it does not transmit the same screenshots
- - Connection via proxy
- - Autostart mode
- - Password protection
- - Encryption
- - Text message transmition
- - Stealth mode
- - Quick installation from command line with keys