December 28th, 2006 by Keith
Finding a software to keep track of financial account is not easy, particularly if one works with different currencies. However, Money Manager Ex © might just suit your need. This application is a free, open-source, cross-platform and easy-to-use financial software, which helps to organize finances and keep track of where the money goes. It also provides an overview of your financial status.
Money Manager includes all the basic features that 90% of users would want to see in a personal finance application. The design goals are to concentrate on simplicity and user-friendliness.
- # Maintain checking, credit card, savings, stock investment accounts
- # Budgeting
- # Maintain and Track Fixed Assets with depreciation
- # Reminders for recurring Bills and Deposits
- # Simple one click reporting
- # Does not require an install. Can run from a USB key.
- # International language support (Available in 4 languages)
- # Import data from any CSV format, QIF [ Microsoft Money ]
- # and more ….
This current version is a development release, thus bugs may be expected. The application is able to run on the following Windows platform, i.e. Windows 95/98/ME/2k/XP/2003. Repository for Ubuntu installation is also available from the Download link below.
Money Manager Ex 0.7.0.7