June 19th, 2009 by Keith
It’s coming soon… Mozilla Firefox 3.5 Release Candidate (RC) 1 has just been made available to the public for download and upgrading. This release is based on the Gecko 1.9.1 rendering platform, which was under rigorous development for the past year. On top of that, there has been a couple of changes over the previous version. Check out some of the features below:
- * Available in more than 70 languages.
- * Improved tools for controlling your private data, including a Private Browsing Mode.
- * The ability to provide Location Aware Browsing using web standards for geolocation.
- * Support for native JSON, and web worker threads.
- * Improvements to the Gecko layout engine, including speculative parsing for faster content rendering.
All the beta versions in various localised languages are available from the link below. Try them out today!
Mozilla Firefox 3.5 RC 1