August 28th, 2009 by Keith
In addition, a new validation button is added to the application, as well as a new tab named “Graphics”, which is intended to provide reports on some basic information about the graphic devices. Furthermore, CPU-Z will also be available in a native x64 version.
- * New design with “Graphics” tab.
- * New 64-bit version.
- * NVIDIA nForce 980a chipset support.
- * Intel Core i5 and Core i3 processors.
- * Intel Atom Z530, Pentium DC E6300 (2.8GHz) and Core 2 Solo processors.
- * Intel P55 and US15W chipsets preliminary support.
- * AMD Phenom TWKR support.
- * AMD Phenom X2 “Callisto” and Athlon X2 “Regor” processors.
- * AMD Opteron 6-core “Istanbul” processor.
- * Improved support for Windows 7.
- * New Intel logos.